Why Choose ScanAdvise for CT Scan?
Keeping your health as our priority, ScanAdvise delivers on time report for CT Scans in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula. We offer the most reliable and affordable CT Scan Centre in Chandigarh.
- Experience advanced technology in medical diagnostic & imaging at the best CT Center in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula.
- Best Options of 3 Tesla CT Scans with Powerful Imaging for your next scan
- The most affordable CT scans available
- Get the highest quality of CT Scans and Services at all the times
- Easily get all medical scan packages like CT, CT Scan, PET Scan, XRay, Ultrasound and Radio diagnostic scans at the best price in Chandigarh
- Same Day Report Delivery
What Are the Risks of getting an CT Scan?
Computer tomography scans expose the body to low-dose X-ray beams, which produce more radiation. Some researches show that this type of radiation may damage DNA and lead to cancer.
But the chance of getting ruinous cancer due to a CT scan is about 1 in 2,000. Radiation exposure from CT scans may affect children because of their growing bodies and the fast pace at which the cells in their bodies divide.
Why Ct Scan is done?
A CT scan can examine the blood vessels, bones, inner soft tissues in the human body. It can be used in the identification of disease in nearly all parts of your body, including arms, legs, abdomen, chest, etc. it can produce 3D images of every organ such as the kidney, lungs, brain heart, liver, pancreas, intestine, and adrenal glands.
The CT scan helps in detecting tumors, bone fractures, internal injury, infections, and cysts. In many cases, doctors need the assistance of diagnostic imaging because it helps to internally examine the affected areas of your body. CT scans can diagnose many diseases much earlier in their course and with lesser risk.
Here are some reasons a doctor may recommend a CT scan –
- diagnosing abdominal issues
- To examine small bones, tumors, and muscle disorders
- To monitor the effectiveness of cancer treatment
- Detecting brain injuries
- Diagnosing spinal fractures and chronic pain
Don’t miss out on your family’s health deals at ScanAdvise. We have Tricity’s most competitive prices to offer for CT Scan Centres in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula.
Call Now: to avail the best offers on CT Scan for your Head, Brain, Bones, Internal Organs and Pancreas